Bob Marley Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob Marley Family

The Marley Community

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThreeLittleBirds
Admin
ThreeLittleBirds

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family? Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family?   Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family? EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 12:25 pm

If you are interested in joining a fast evolving family of cartels that is firmly allied with only the best leave your details here or PM me your details and status.
Back to top Go down
Lori MacPherson

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family?   Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family? EmptyFri May 02, 2008 9:03 pm

both me and my sister are looking to join the bob marley family. my sister Jessie Tanner was part of the detox cartel last month and had a worth of over $145 mill with only playing for 3/4 of the month. My self, I was part of another cartel and wish to join the bob marley family along with Jessie. my worth was over $165 mill. is there a spot for the both of us?
Back to top Go down
danidaboss

danidaboss

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family?   Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family? EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:53 am

Lori MacPherson wrote:
both me and my sister are looking to join the bob marley family. my sister Jessie Tanner was part of the detox cartel last month and had a worth of over $145 mill with only playing for 3/4 of the month. My self, I was part of another cartel and wish to join the bob marley family along with Jessie. my worth was over $165 mill. is there a spot for the both of us?

Hi Lori

u and ur sister can go to bob marley redemption, worther cartel
U should folow the strat.
pm me for pw
daniel negyesi dw id 306332
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family?   Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family? Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining the Bob Marley Family?
Page 1 of 1